Franchise Business Queensland
Housework Heroes was established in Queensland in 2003 and presently operate 24 business franchises across Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Housework Heroes has a great opportunity for you to establish a new franchise business focussing on general cleaning services in and around a range of suburbs across the South East of Queensland.
Establishing a new business within your exclusive territory is made easier with our “12 Week Initial Marketing Plan” setting your business up for long term success.
Your Exclusive Territory will offer a great mix of regular ongoing domestic work, office and light commercial work opportunities and also the full range of one-off cleaning services, such as window cleaning, spring-cleaning, vacate/bond cleaning and rental inspection cleaning services.
The Benefits of a Housework Heroes Franchise:
- Earn as much or as little as you like – You choose when and how hard you work
- Guaranteed generous financial support for the first 3 months from commencement of your business gets you off to a great start
- The security and support of an established business system gives you peace of mind
- No previous experience required as we provide full training ensuring your best chances of success
- Low cost, highly competitive commencement packages set you up for success
- Highlighted by BRW Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Franchises in Australia
- Be part of the fast growing Home Services Industry where there is a continual stream of customers for good operators
- Benefit from an established brand with thousands of regular customers
- A business with no hidden costs, just a simple Flat Fee Structure, enabling you to accurately budget
- Our Second Territory Scheme enables you to add territories at a ridiculously low price and build a business where others do the cleaning
- Ongoing business support from your locally based State Franchisor. You benefit from their years of experience.
- All enquiries delivered in real time via our Apple or Android App means you get to the enquiries before anyone else
- Housework Heroes is wholly Australian owned and operated
- An active member of the Franchise Council of Australia for a franchise you can trust
See below for existing franchise re-sales.
All Housework Heroes Cleaning Businesses Feature:
We have limited availability for potential up and coming development areas.
Secure your business in one of our new business development areas:
What Makes Us Special
27 years Sales Management experience
A proven track record of developing new business and motivating a team to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Really cares for our franchisees and wants more than anything to help them succeed
Occasionally we have existing franchisees who wish to sell an already built, establish cleaning franchise area.
With an existing franchise you will take over from another Housework Heroes business owner, taking on their area, clients & income right away from day 1.
This can be a great way to hit the ground running with owning your own business. You’ll still receive all of the great benefits of being a Housework Heroes Franchise Owner too!
Want to find out more? Get our free info pack & select a listing and contact the franchise owner direct.
"We don't want to sell as we love this business but we must" Matthew - Housework Heroes - Indooroopilly Personal reasons require the sale of this fantastic business. Matthew is getting a formal evaluation but register your interest today as this business will go quickly.
This is truly a lifestyle business if you live in and around Thornlands. If you want to kick back and enjoy everything this area has to offer or you want to make the most of the huge growth potential it has, Thornlands has everything you
Cleveland - Great place to live - great place to work. Live the dream with this easy to operate business where you decide when you work. At an hourly rate of around $40 this is a great way to step back whilst still earn a
This is a great business with an extensive client list. Call for more details.
Fantastic potential for this cleaning franchise on the Northside of Brisbane. This cleaning business encompasses the areas of Wavell Heights, Banyo and Northgate as it’s catchment area for clients – but more work in local suburbs is available too. This is a catch with fantastic