Domestic Cleaning Franchise
A business of your own, where you can choose your working hours and enjoy a balanced lifestyle.
Low-cost entry, customers are provided, and you have constant back-up.
Life as a Housework Heroes cleaning franchisee means you’re part of an Australia-wide network that’s well established and keeps getting stronger. You’re in charge of when you go to work and when you relax. It’s your business and you’ll be given proper training and support to help you make it a success. This is a business where you hit the ground running, and you have plenty of scope to build it to whatever level suits your lifestyle.
The world is changing rapidly. No longer is it just the wealthy who consider domestic help. As more and more women pursue their own careers, the need for help in the home continues to grow. The Housework Heroes system allows you to take full advantage of this changing pattern and trend in household management.
The busy people who make up most of Housework Heroes clientele know that a clean, neat house creates a happy living environment. But their busy lifestyle leaves them with little time for cleaning the home.
Cleaning a home to the high standard people want and are willing to pay for means having the right equipment and the knowledge that guarantees satisfaction. We’ll give you that knowledge and train you to produce immaculate results every time.
Be a part of Housework Heroes’ success
Here’s why Housework Heroes has been so successful and is enjoying such rapid growth:
- Housework Heroes franchisees purchase their own exclusive marketing area and can then develop their territory to meet their individual goals.
- We operate through a State based master Franchisee who is committed to ensuring every franchisee is successful. You’re in control, but Housework Heroes is always there to help.
- Customers telephone a central booking office and these are passed on to the franchisee in that area. In this way there is a steady supply of business and franchisees can choose the level of work they wish to accept.
- There’s training in all aspects of running a successful business as well as ongoing back-up and support. There’s also a range of specific business manuals which can be used as a helpful guide.
- The system works. With over 10 years in operation we know how to help franchisees build their business
- Housework Heroes is a well-established and professional organisation that’s well on its way to becoming Australia’s preferred domestic cleaning operation.
Here’s how it works:
For one low investment you own a Housework Heroes exclusive franchise territory. It’s your territory and bookings in that area are phoned through from our central office. It means you have customers from day one and this builds as you get into your own routine. You’re on your way to financial security.
A Complete Package:
Owning your own business could not be easier. Housework Heroes have developed a complete business system to ensure you are equipped with all the knowledge and equipment you need to begin making money immediately. The Housework Heroes Cleaning Franchise package includes comprehensive training in all areas of running your own business, a complete equipment package, a range of marketing materials, stationery including business cards, receipt/invoice books etc. and Housework Heroes Franchise Owners Manuals.
Whilst you are undertaking your training, preliminary marketing is commenced to ensure you have a customer base in your territory from your first day of operations. As your business develops, you may wish to employ or sub-contract additional personnel to help cope with the demand. We will show you how to do this too.
Check out our three packages:
Running your own business may not be easy but often the hardest part is making the decision to start, so call us today on 1300 722 622, or complete our Franchise Enquiry Form and someone will contact you.
We also have existing franchise opportunities with current Housework Heroes franchises that are for sale, to see a list and for further information click here.